Solar Power Tree is a structure that is designed like a tree with branches made of steel to hold the photovoltaic panels, India’s first Solar Power Tree has been designed by Ramasis Energy Corporation in 14 Corps Engineering Signal Regiment Department Of Defence at Leh- Ladhak.
Special Future of Solar Tree Light:
- Off-grid solar power systems store the generated power in to battery & use the same power at the time when without Sunlight.
- Low Maintenance.
- Silent operation.
- No air Pollution.
- Available from 1 Kilowatts to 5 Kilowatts Range.
- Highly reliable as the power is stored for emergency situation.
- Land Requirement is very less.
- Completely customize design it is more acceptable per the site & customer’s requirement
- It can support CCTV for surroundings monitoring.
- A Free drinking water dispenser can be installed under Solar Tree thus providing clean water to people