Ramasis Introducing new solar inverter, or photo-voltaic inverter, or Solar converter, converts the variable direct current (DC) output of a photo-voltaic (PV) solar panel into a utility frequency alternating current (AC) that can be fed into a commercial electrical grid or used by a local, off-grid electrical network.
- Worked Off-grid with Battery Bank.
- Customize priority with options of Solar – Battery – Grid & Solar – Grid – Battery.
- Efficiency more Then 95%.
- Inbuilt solar charge controller with the option of MPPT & PWM technology.
- Intelligent operation for improved battery life.
- In case of unavailability of solar, charging from grid.
- Low change over time in µsec.
- Suitable for Roof – Top projects.
- Option for data logging through RJ-232 cable.
Standalone-High Frequency Solar Inverter:
100VA/12V, 300VA/12V, 400VA/12V, 500VA/24V, 750VA/24V
Off-Grid Solar Inverter-1 phase in-1 phase out:
5KVA/48V, 5KVA/96V, 7.5KVA/120V, 10KVA/180V
Off-Grid Solar Inverter-3 phase In-3 phase out
20KVA/240V,30KVA/240V, 40KVA/360V, 100KVA/360V